- Registration Instructions
- Course Description
- Program Objectives
- General Program Outline
- Target Audience
- Registration Fee
In this 3-day course, fundamentals of MR physics, imaging techniques and pulse sequences are explained, beginning with the basic concepts of signal and contrast formation, as well as equipment and hardware necessary to interpret clinical images.
Through MRI physics education in the intermediate level, the participants will be able to:
- Know and appreciate the importance of the pulse sequence optimization and artifact reduction approaches for subject-specific application,
- Understand different imaging methods like Parallel Imaging, Echo-Planar, Imaging, etc.
- Recognize the suitable applications of pulse sequences for different scenarios
- An overview on several k-space filling approaches
- Echo-train imaging
- Non-Fourier-Based Techniques
- Artifact and Motion Correction
- Spin- and Gradient-Echo Imaging
- Water- and Fat-Suppression Methods
- Parallel and Echo-Planar Imaging
- Clinical Applications: Head, Neck, CNS, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Technologists and Radiographers (Students and Graduates)
- Imaging Physicists
- Students and Graduates of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
With lunch: 390,000 Tomans
Without lunch: 370,000 Tomans
With lunch :3300,000 Tomans
Without lunch: 310,000 Tomans
Research Center for Molecular and Cellular Imaging (RCMCI),
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences,
- Iranian Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- IRCME Certificate
- Hamidreza Saligheh Rad, Postdoctoral Fellowship from Harvard Medical School and University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Assistant Professor of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Research Deputy of the Research Center for Molecular and Cellular Imaging, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Chairman of the ISMRM Iranian Chapter
- Mohammad Fathi, B.Sc. of Radiology
Para Medical University- Farah Aad Sq- Sari- Mazandaran
- The certificate will be granted to those who have attended at least 80% of the class AND passed their qualification exam.
- Cancellation before 10 days from the start of the course is subject to 10% of cancellation fee, and within 10 days to one day before the course, 25% of the total payment shall be reduced and the rest will be repaid to the applicant. On the start of the course, NO cancellation is possible.
- The certificates shall be issued within 14 days of the end f the course and the attendees THEMSELVES are responsible for collecting their certificates.
- The course material should not be shared with ANYONE.
Before purchasing this course, please click on above tabs to find some course information and read the registration instruction PDF that make yore purchase easier.