Intermediate MRI Course
One of the biggest goals of the medical community is early diagnosis and evaluation of response to non-invasive treatment such as MRI. Due to the importance of this, our medical community needs training professionals to work With the MRI device and interpret the images related to it. These experts should be able to perform advanced imaging such as MRS, DWI, PWI, DTI, fMRI, etc. in addition to performing routine MRI imaging correctly Due to the large vacuum in this area at most MRI imaging centers, we decided to reduce this vacuum as much as possible by conducting short-term MRI training courses, from basic to advanced levels to Take effective data and improve ourselves for better diagnosis.
The presenter group is currently holding its fifth MRI intermediate MRI course and has held 4 courses for clinical applications at MRI imaging centers and imaging companies. Also, this group is organizing a series of MRI courses from basic to advanced.
The specific purpose of the intermediate course is to teach technical and clinical discussions to experts and conceptual topics for advanced physics training such as IR techniques, motion correction or fat suppression techniques, K space-filling techniques, and so on.
The technical discussions that will be addressed in this course include:
- MSK MRI techniques
- MRE, MRCP, MRU
- ABDOMEN & PELVIC MRI
- THORAX MRI
- An overview on several k-space filling approaches
- Echo-train imaging
- Non-Fourier-Based Techniques
- Artifact and Motion Correction
- Spin- and Gradient-Echo Imaging
- Water- and Fat-Suppression Methods
- Parallel and Echo-Planar Imaging
- Clinical Applications: Head, Neck, CNS, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Technologists and Radiographers (Students and Graduates)
- Imaging Physicists
Applicants must have completed the Primary Certificate or have at least been trained in primary Studies.
- Hamidreza Salighe Rad
- Mohsen Shojaemoghadam
- Behrooz Rafei
- Hedayatollah Soroush
- Omid Ghaemi
- Date: 94/7/13 – 94/7/17
- Location: Keshavarz Blvd., Italia St., between Qods St. and Vesal St., Building No. 41, Azmayeshgah Jame’ Selooli va molculi, Second Floor, Conference room