In Basic MRI and Job Skills Course that held in 2, 3-day courses, fundamentals of MR physics, imaging techniques, and pulse sequences are explained, beginning with the basic concepts of signal and contrast formation, as well as equipment and hardware necessary to interpret clinical images. also, some concept of job skills such as Communication skills, Creative problem-solving skills and etc are explained.
Basic MRI and Job Skills Course will teach MR technologists and radiologist basics of MR physics necessary to understand their daily clinical practice.
The complementary goal of this course is to provide MR technologists, radiologists and MR physicists with a guide to the clinical world of diagnostic imaging. Therefore, the course content is constantly updated by the state-of-the-art research findings, as MRI science and education is evolving quickly in the world.
After completion of this 6-day intensive training program, the attendees would be able to:
- Understand basics of signal detection, contrast generation and image formation in MRI,
- Understand available state-of-the-art imaging contrast mechanisms for daily use in clinics,
- Understand imaging artifacts, and remedies to reduce them in MRI, and
- Understand practical pulse sequences and their applications in clinics.
- Understand Communication skills in clinics.
- Understand practical Creative problem-solving skills.
- Understand practical Self-knowledge and talent.
- Introduction to the course and the topics
- Basic principles of signal formation in MRI
- Basic principles of contrast mechanisms in MRI
- Basic principles of MR instrumentation
- Basic principles of MR image formation
- Spin-Echo and Gradient-Echo imaging
- Basic principles of MR safety
- Basic principles of clinical practice and patient management
- Basic principles of image optimization
- Basic principles of artifacts in MRI
- Basic principles of MR pathologies in clinics
- Concluding remarks
- practical Creative problem-solving skills
- Communication skills in clinics
- Advanced Search on the Web
- Technologists and Radiographers (Students and Graduates)
- Hamidreza Saligheh Rad, Postdoctoral Fellowship from Harvard Medical School and University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Assistant Professor of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Research Deputy of the Research Center for Molecular and Cellular Imaging, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Chairman of the ISMRM Iranian Chapter
- Behrooz Rafiee, Radiology Technologist
- Master of medical physics
- MRI Teacher in advanced GE company
- leyla Bakhtiari
- Ph.D. in Materials Engineering from Iran University of Science and Technology
- director of technology research and development at Shazen’s accelerator.
- Mahmoud Karimi
- researcher and lecturer on systematic innovation methodologies and creative techniques for problem solving and innovation.
- chairman of the board of the Pirano International Institute.
- a former member of the Institute of Technology Studies and Research of Iran.
- a representative of the TRIZ Europe Association and TRIZ Center in Iran.
- Hossain Abaghi
- Graduated DBA FINANCE
- Teaching Accounting, Digital marketing, and communication skills
- Marzie Ahmadi
- Master of Aerospace Engineering from Tehran University
- Intellectual Property Expert in the Shezan Research and Development
Date: 97/5/17 – 97/5/18 – 97/5/19 – 97/5/24- 97/5/25 – 97/5/17 – 97/5/26
Location: Keshavarz Blvd., Italia St., between Qods St. and Vesal St., Building No. 41, Azmayeshgah Jame’ Selooli va molculi, second floor, conference room
Before purchasing this course, please click on above tabs to find some course information and read the registration instruction PDF that makes yore purchase easier.